Tuesday, March 29, 2011

April Train *Pieces of April* Previews

Previews are now up!!!



Welcome to a fabulous train with a twist!! 32 Designers have each created a piece of the final product! Collect all the parts and you have 1 FABULOUS Tagger Kit! The “Pieces of April” Blog Train leaves the station on the 1st of April (USA Central Time).

Be sure to follow this blog to never miss a blog train and to always snag your favorite freebies! Xox Jess & Jill

Jo with: A Taggers Scrap


Angel with: Angel Flower Scraps


Lisa with: Arty-Pharty


Annette with: AW Design


Elisabeth with: BlueCat


Deanna with: Butterfly Kisses Scraps


Jill with: Created By Jill Scraps


Stuart with: Creative Crazy Scraps


Muriel with: Creative-Disorder


Crystal with: CrystalsCreations


Sarah with: Designs By Sarah



Sharon with: Designs by SharonB


Dianna with: Digicats (& Dogs)


Pia with: Digital Blue Print


Conchi with: DNScraps


Trish with: Dreamland Designs


Miriam with: Ellanoir


Holly with: Freek’s Creations


Jessica with: Gothic Inspirations


Hezalin with: HezaScraps & Tags


Victoria with: Maitri Scraps


Sally with: Mythical Designs


Angel with: Naughty’s Angel Creations


Nette with: Nette's NightOwl Works


Rieka with: Rieka Rafita


Kaci with: Scrappin Krazy Designs


Shelle with: Shellez Creations


Kara with: Sweet Cravings Scraps


Stef with: Stef’s Scrapkits


Tracey with: Tracey’s Tags and Treasures


Edna with: Vermont Angel Eyes


Julie with: Whispy’s D’zines


Sue with: Wicked Creationz

7 comments:

  1. These kits look beautiful! It will be a fabulous blog train.
    I sent my preview which was not accepted. I hope it will not hurt you if I post the kit I made on my blog. if it is a problem, just let me know and I'll delete the file at 4shared. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my emails are being eaten hun. I emailed you on March 5th. I just re emailed you, and would always love for you to be a part of our trains. Please resend your preview and I will get you added ASAP. Hugs, Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhhhhh cant wait to snag...this is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I left comments as I snagged if I could
    but wanted to say thank you here to to all who added parts to the train
    I snagged all but one
    and the download link is not on it
    http://vermontangeleyes.blogspot.com/2011/04/gi-pieces-of-april.html?showComment=1301647429389#c7168474069678464109

    I will try it again in a day or two to see if it has been fixed
    :)
    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's georgeous :)

    thank you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you to all the designers for sharing! I always love the Gothic Inspirations trains...they have cute stuff for children's layotus, while at the same time, offering something for the more mature layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of the most beautiful Blog Trains ever created. The colours and designs are outstanding, well done every designer and thank you x x x

    ReplyDelete